Sometimes, the best part about a decadent pasta dish is not just the comforting flavors of the noodles mixed with rich ingredents, but the bread you sop up the sauch with. This recipe for Garlic and Tomato Bread is perfect for a palate pleasing pasta dish. The aromatic and hearty ingredients in this rich and moist bread will tantalize the taste buds and tickle the senses. Everyone will rave about the flavors paired with your mama's recipe sauce.
- 8 1/2 ounces warm water
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 450 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled and chopped)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 grams cane sugar
- 1 package tomatoes (crispy)
- Pour warm water in the food processor bowl.
- Add the yeast, flour, sugar, salt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic cloves, and tomato crisps.
- Knead for 10 minutes until the dough lifts off the sides of the processor bowl.
- Cover the dough with a cloth and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place, away from drafts.
- On a lightly floured work surface, knead the dough slightly to remove gas, and form the bread loaf.
- Let the dough rise again for 1 1/2 hours. It should double in volume.
- Preheat oven to 430F
- When the dough has properly risen, bake for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the size or the bread.