- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops (1 1/4-inches thick)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (coarsely ground)
- Place chops in a large self-sealing plastic bag; combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over chops. Seal bag and refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade (discarding marinade) and grill over medium-hot coals for a total of 12-15 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.