- 1 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika (McCormick®)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt (from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oregano, paprika, thyme, sea salt and garlic powder in small bowl. Set aside.
- Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over potatoes. Toss to coat well. Spread potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.