- 3 pounds pork loin roast, boneless
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 8 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place olive oil, cumin, garlic, lemon juice, cilantro, pepper and salt in bowl of food processor; process to a smooth paste (or place in blender and blend well). Place pork in shallow pan; rub with paste, cover and refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot banked fire in covered grill. Grill pork over indirect heat, away from fire, for 40-60 minutes (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from heat; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.