- 1 1/4 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package knorr fiesta sides - spanish rice
- chopped fresh cilantro (chopped, or parsley (optional))
- Combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons lime juice, garlic and salt in large bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend sour cream, remaining 1/2 tablespoon lime juice, hot pepper sauce and lime peel in small bowl; set aside.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. To serve, arrange shrimp and prepared Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice on a serving platter. Serve with sour cream mixture, lime wedges and sprinkle with cilantro.