Garlic & Rosemary Baked SalmonYummly
No need to go out with this recipe for restaurant-quality salmon prepared right at home in minutes!
- 4 Atlantic salmon fillets (5 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 lemon (for serving)
- 1Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- 4Using a butter knife or the back of a spoon, gently spread an equal amount of the softened butter over the top of each salmon filet.
- 5Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and black pepper, to taste.
- 6Finely mince the garlic.
- 7Remove the rosemary leaves from the stems and place on the cutting board. Discard the stems. Finely mince the leaves.
- 8Distribute the minced garlic and rosemary evenly over the tops of the salmon filets.
- 9Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- 10Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- 11Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 12Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the filets. Plate and serve immediately.