- 20 i can't believ it' not butter! sprai origin
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 low-fat flour tortillas (6-in., fajita size, warmed)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Spray chicken 10 times with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original in medium bowl. Add with salt, cumin and garlic; toss to coat.
- Spray onion and red peppers in medium bowl with remaining 10 Sprays; toss to coat.
- Cook chicken in preheated 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in cilantro. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Cook vegetables in same preheated skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serve chicken and vegetables in tortillas and, if desired, with fat free sour cream and lime wedges.