If you have a surplus of winter vegetables and want to make a hearty and healthy dish that will combine all their robust flavors, then try this recipe for Garlic Shrimp. This recipe is perfect beside a hearty main dish or with any sandwich. The vegetable-packed dish needs to sit for a while before serving so the flavors can combine into a tantalizing taste that is out of this world.
- 750 grams large shrimp
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 2 teaspoons paprika (pimenton)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- bomba rice
- sea salt
- Peel the shrimp.
- Wash and dice the red pepper.
- Peel and chop the garlic
- Heat olive oil in a wok, add the shrimp and garlic, and saute.
- Add lemon juice, paprika, and diced red pepper.
- Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Cook the bomba rice according to instructions.
- When serving, season with a little bit of sea salt.