- 3 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sauce (Worcesterchire)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In the blending pitcher of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Cordless Hand Blender, place all ingredients except oil and cheese. Insert the S-blade blending attachment into the motor body and blend ingredients on speed 1 for 15-20 seconds or until garlic is finely chopped.
- With the motor running, slowly add in the oil and cheese and continue blending until emulsified and creamy, another 30 seconds. Serve with chopped romaine lettuce and toasted croutons.
- Tip: Use dressing as a marinade for grilled chicken. Place 4 boneless chicken breasts in a plastic ziploc bag with the dressing and chill overnight. Discard marinade and grill chicken over medium heat until done.