- 8 potatoes (medium-sized, thoroughly washed)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- garlic cloves (with skin on, for garnish)
- fresh parsley (chopped for garnish)
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Joy 5 Sep
Turned out great. Very tasty and tender. Nice alternative to regular baked potatoes.
Jennifer Burlingame 7 Aug
Ok, it was fairly good, but not my favorite! Fun to try! Super easy
Rebel 4 Aug
Good everyone loved it
Tara 31 Jul
Awesome! My family loved it!! Asked me to keep the recipe and make again!!!
Pam 25 Jul
Great flavor. A little time consuming to put together. And did use 3 medium potatoes but still over 45 mins. Finished them off in microwave. May try wrapping in the non stick foil next time see if it improves the bake time.
mary 24 Jul
The flavor was good. However, I found this difficult to evenly coat. I followed the directions on cutting thin slices etc.. and was eventually able to get the seasoning blend in all the slices but it was tedious and time consuming! Next time I will be making a regular baked potato and seasoning it at the table with this blend. or maybe just cutting it length wise and then seasoning it.
susan a. 10 Jul
It was amazing! So delicious and moist! Served with garlic parmesan potatoes and broccoli! My son devoured it after 5 hours of football camp today!