- 4 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine garlic, oregano, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix until blended into a paste. Using a spatula or hands, rub garlic mixture all over pork, massaging into meat.
- Place pork roast in baking pan and roast uncovered in preheated oven. Roast 20 to 30 minutes per pound until internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. using a digital thermometer. Remove from oven. Cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.