- 4 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine garlic, oregano, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix until blended into a paste. Using a spatula or hands, rub garlic mixture all over pork, massaging into meat.
- Place pork roast in baking pan and roast uncovered in preheated oven. Roast 20 to 30 minutes per pound until internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. using a digital thermometer. Remove from oven. Cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Whatever M. 2 months ago
Wonderful! The roast came out moist and flavorful
jolene m. 2 months ago
very tasty, my husband really enjoyed it
Paucs 3 months ago
love it. super easy and super tasty.
Gina R. 4 months ago
it is amazing!! will definitely make this again paired ot with a Romain lettuce salad with tomatoes artichoke hearts mandrin oranges amd black olives with an Italian dressing
Bob Hagen 5 months ago
It turned out moist and delicious. Very flavorful with the garlic-mustard paste coating it. Served it over rice and mixed veggies. I'll definitely do this again.
Cheyenne A. 5 months ago
FANTASTIC!!! By far our favorite dish! Thank you for sharing!
Kathy W. 5 months ago
Wonderful —-the roast was not dry & the flavor was 👍.
Baxter 7 months ago
Delicious. Very good with apple sauce.
Harry Charalambous 7 months ago
Very good, I will make it again