Dinner time can be difficult to discover new and different recipes. It is important to have stample recipes you can rely on and reffer to for dinner plans. This Garlic Chicken and Potatoes is one of those recipes you show keep in your back pocket. It is not only healthy but full of flavor. Tell us about your experience cooking this Garlic Chicken and Potatoes recipe in the comments below or give this recipe a star value.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 potatoes
- 2 chicken breasts (medium, boneless and skinless)
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (ground)
- Preheat the oven to 190C
- Place a frying pan over the stove on medium heat and pour in the olive oil.
- Add the peeled garlic cloves and then chop up the potatoes in 1/4 inch slices.
- Cook the potatoes for 20–30 minutes or until they are golden brown on both sides. Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove them from the pan and set them aside for later.
- Place the chicken into the pan and fry each side for 6 minutes.
- Add the white wine and continue cooking the chicken until the wine evaporates (approx. 15 min.).
- Once the wine has evaporated, add the potatoes and garlic back into the pan.
- Add the parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper and continue cooking everything for another 15 minutes.
- Serve the potatoes and chicken on a plate along with one or two garlic cloves.
PER SERVING *
|Calories560Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.