- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz. each, I used Pillsbury)
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (cut into 20 cubes)
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- fresh parsley leaves (Some, finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (bottled)
Luke a year ago
Turned out amazing and everyone in my house loves them perfect for an appetizer or family gatherings!
Linda G. a year ago
Delicious! Easy and got rave reviews from our guests.
Lissa B. 3 years ago
So easy to make, super easy to take everywhere for any sort of 'get together'. I made some with mozzarella and made a marinara sauce for dipping.