- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp (cleaned, peeled, and deveined)
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste (Stir In)
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper (Stir In, Paste, or red pepper paste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (dried)
|Calories160Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sierra Alvarez 15 days ago
Very good and very quick and easy. Just the right amount of spice. Will definitely be making again.
Janetjoe Ortiz 17 days ago
It turned out great not too spicy just perfect
holly sievert 20 days ago
so nice! its not too spicey but leaves a good taste
Rusty O. 16 Dec 2018
Turned out well still needed a bit more spice. Will make again
Cammy Brown 13 Dec 2018
This was delicious. I substituted garlic and chili paste for garlic seasoning and fresh garlic and chili powder.
Jessica R. 3 Dec 2018
Easy & Delicious. Use minced garlic and ground into paste using a spoon as I saw on reviews in the past. Took 10 minutes.
Chelsea V. 25 Nov 2018
I just used fresh garlic that I chopped very fine and used red pepper flakes in place of the paste but it was still so great. The lemon really makes it!
Charles Cuneo 24 Nov 2018
I would definitely make this again, The entire family enjoyed this recipe, I served it over Linguine and they just loved it.
Cassie 6 Nov 2018
I would make this again!
Esther 31 Oct 2018
It was good! I used minced garlic and chili sauce.
peachie p. 23 Oct 2018
very good will make again
Devika Foster 22 Oct 2018
very good. it was simple and good
CK S. 19 Oct 2018
Delicious. I will be making this often.