Pasta is delicious any way you make it. However, the best thing about pasta is some schools of thought is the garlic bread paired with it. This recipe for Garlic Bread is decadent and will become your favorite way to sop up that extra family recipe sauce. Be sure to pick up these easy ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can add another layer of wonderful flavors to the pasta dinner this week.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 45 grams butter (softened)
- baguettes (homemade)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel the garlic cloves and mash them using a garlic press. Combine the butter, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl.
- Slice the bread and spread the garlic butter on them.
- Put the slices on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Serve warm.