- 19 ounces cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Process beans, vinegar, garlic, cumin and salt in food processor or blender until almost smooth, about 1 minute, scraping bowl once. Blend in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and parsley. Chill, if desired, and serve with pita chips or cut-up vegetables.