- 12 ounces rotini pasta (tri-color)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 1/2 cups English cucumber (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets (tiny chopped)
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup olives (sliced)
- 3/4 cup baby carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (finely)
- 1 1/3 cups italian salad dressing (bottled, I prefer Kraft with this recipe)
|Calories680Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Greg Lovell 3 days ago
Easy to make and delicious! Adding chickpeas makes it into a great little lunch.
Nathan a month ago
Made as is. SO fantastic and fresh tasting. 12/10 will make again.
Bridget Clark a month ago
Loved it!!! This salad goes great with salmon, chicken or anything as a side and is great for just lunch all on its own.
Kenyata Bird 2 months ago
I made my salad the day before the bbq and my famiy loved it
Darlene Kuhnel 3 months ago
Made a double batch and took it camping. I left out the cheese and dressing until 30 minutes before serving and it was delicious. I followed the recipe to the letter, measuring everything out so I could write an honest review of how this recipe tastes. This is my very first review ever and I wish there were more than 5 stars. Not only did my hubby rave about it but my picky granddaughter wanted it every meal. I just made it again and will bring to Easter dinner.
Gunn 4 months ago
Very yummy! If you click the read the recipe link, the recipe actually serves 8. It only says 4 on this page. Not that I mind having that much left over because it was a hit!
Cyndi L. 5 months ago
excellent! everyone loved it!