- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes (cubed, about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 pound green beans (halved)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (finely chopped, or parsley)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups plum tomatoes (chopped, drained)
- In 4-quart saucepot, cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook potatoes about 8 minutes or until tender, adding green beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, green onions, dill, salt and pepper. Stir in potatoes, green beans and tomatoes. Serve chilled or at room temperature.