- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into thin strips)
- 1/4 cup italian dressing
- 1/2 onion (medium, sliced)
- 1 cup bell pepper (sliced, green, red and/or yellow)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch, warmed)
- In heavy plastic bag, combine pork strips and dressing. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Drain off liquid. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; stir-fry pork and onion slices for 5 minutes. Stir in peppers and cook 5 more minutes. Add garlic powder and lemon juice; toss to coat. Serve in warm tortillas.