- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups lettuce leaves (torn)
- 6 cups fresh vegetables (cut-up, bell peppers, carrots, cherry tomatoes, zucchini and/or snow peas)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (grilled or broiled and sliced*)
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, milk, green onions, lemon juice, lemon peel, sugar and black pepper; set aside.
- On lettuce-lined platter, arrange vegetables, then top with sliced chicken. Serve with dressing.