- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 carrots (medium size, around 1/4 cup, chopped)
- 2 stems celery (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves (chopped)
- 1 onion (small size, chopped this can be 1/8 cup when chopped)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more)
- 1/8 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/8 cup ketchup
|Calories320Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Emily 13 Dec 2018
Great way to dress up ground turkey. Added parsley instead of cilantro. I only used one egg. Baked for 30 minutes. Doubled the sauce portion too.
Ashley Kopenhefer-Hendry 17 Nov 2018
The flavor of the meatballs was great, but they looked terrible on the sheet pan with a gelatinous coating around them which I believe was from the egg. The cook time was off, needed to bake 30 minutes like another reviewer mentioned. We did not care for the sauce so I'm glad I left it on the side. One egg would be sufficient for binding and perhaps a bit of bread crumbs.
Janelle 12 Sep 2018
Super tasty and easy to make.
Nina 6 Sep 2018
It tastes great and was really easy
Sandra Killen 2 Sep 2018
WOW! These are so good, cant wait to share with my friends. Recently jound the R.I.P.P.E.D. CHALLENGE, and everyone is going to love these. Thank you for the recipe.
Warus 30 Aug 2018
Delicious! My son loves these meatballs.
Cid V. 2 Jan 2018
The recipe was hard to find on the website. I was able to find cooking time, which is 30 Min at 350f. It was quite delicious just needed a little bit more salt for my taste.