Fusilloni with Rabbit and Padrón PeppersKooking
You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Fusilloni with Rabbit and Padrón Peppers combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 1 onions (small)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 rabbit legs
- 150 milliliters white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 160 grams fusilloni pasta
- Padrón peppers (Some)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Tip: For best results, prepare rabbit one day before serving.
- 2For the rabbit, dice onion and sauté in a large, heavy pan (this pan should be big enough to fit rabbit pieces).
- 3When onion is almost translucent, add whole garlic cloves, herbs and rabbit pieces.
- 4Sauté rabbit pieces until golden.
- 5Lower heat and add wine and ½ cup water to pan.
- 6Cover and let simmer for about 45-50 minutes.
- 7Some sauce should remain in pan.
- 8Debone rabbit pieces, remove garlic and herbs and set aside.
- 9Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water according to the package directions, deducting 1-2 minutes from recommended cooking time.
- 10Heat oil in a pan and sauté peppers.
- 11Drain pasta and add it to the pan with rabbit.
- 13Add the peppers.
- 14If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.