- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white, white wine, red vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, Mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1050Calories from Fat870|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat870|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Zee 2 days ago
it was very good. I dont like celery so I didnt use it and it was still tasty.
Michele 5 Jul
I will use less mayo next time!
S 14 Dec 2017
Great salad, wonderful flavor - added red onion and black olives. Used honey mustard instead of dijonnaise. Didn’t last long... Delicious!
Wanda L. 4 Sep 2016
ALL YOUR RECIPES ARE GOOD. I LOVE MACARONI SALAD. THANK YOU FOR THIS RECIPE.. 5 STARS. NO & YES LOVED IT.
Kay S. 6 Aug 2016
Nothing wrong with this at all and not too sweet like many. Sure do like to add carrots for color and taste. I diced them small and added to last 3 min. of boiling the elbows. I also used red onion, I do think it's better.
Indra S. 3 Sep 2015
It was very light. I added broccoli, garlic powder and fresh basil for a little more flavor. I also cut the mayo in half. Quick and easy. You can spice it up depending on your mood.