- 100 wheat flour (grs of)
- 100 wholemeal flour (grs of)
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 80 butter (grs of, softened)
- 1 filet (codfish)
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 onion
- 1/2 green pepper (or red)
- 1 package cream (or soy cream)
- 4 eggs (in healthy alternative 2 eggs + 2 egg whites)
- 50 bread crumb (grs of regional, or other)
- olive oil (to taste)
- Mix all the dough ingredients.
- If necessary, add a little water.
- Let stand while preparing the filling.
- Meanwhile, place the codfish in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Chop the onion and let it boil with a little bit of olive oil.
- Let it cook on low heat until the onion becomes tender.
- Add the coarsely grated carrots and let it cook on low heat.
- Remove the cod from the water and set it aside to put bread.
- Remove the skin and bones of cod.
- Add to the stew.
- Drain the bread out of cod water and add it to the remaining ingredients.
- Line the pot with batter and pour the filling on top.
- Prepare the cover glass by mixing the cream and eggs.
- Beat with a stick and season with a pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Carefully pour over the filling.
- Garnish with sliced pepper.
- Bake in moderate oven 350 ° F for about 30 minutes.
- Before removing from the oven, do the toothpick test to confirm that it is well cooked.
- Let it cool before unmolding.