- 100 wheat flour (grs of)
- 100 wholemeal flour (grs of)
- 1 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 80 butter (grs of, softened)
- 1 filet (codfish)
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 onions
- 1/2 green pepper (or red)
- 1 package cream (or soy cream)
- 4 eggs (in healthy alternative 2 eggs + 2 egg whites)
- 50 bread crumbs (grs of regional, or other)
- olive oil (to taste)
- Mix all the dough ingredients.
- If necessary, add a little water.
- Let stand while preparing the filling.
- Meanwhile, place the codfish in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Chop the onion and let it boil with a little bit of olive oil.
- Let it cook on low heat until the onion becomes tender.
- Add the coarsely grated carrots and let it cook on low heat.
- Remove the cod from the water and set it aside to put bread.
- Remove the skin and bones of cod.
- Add to the stew.
- Drain the bread out of cod water and add it to the remaining ingredients.
- Line the pot with batter and pour the filling on top.
- Prepare the cover glass by mixing the cream and eggs.
- Beat with a stick and season with a pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Carefully pour over the filling.
- Garnish with sliced pepper.
- Bake in moderate oven 350 ° F for about 30 minutes.
- Before removing from the oven, do the toothpick test to confirm that it is well cooked.
- Let it cool before unmolding.
Crispy Skillet-Baked CodWhole Foods Market
My Favorite Quiche!Sugar and Spice Celeste
Gerookte Makreel Met Sardines QuicheSmulweb
Parmesan-spinach QuicheJust a Pinch
Ham and Cheese QuichePanlasang Pinoy
Baked Breaded CodWhole Foods Market
Crispy Baked CodMyRecipes
Tonijn Quiche Met AnsjovisSmulweb
20 Minute Lemon, Garlic, and Herb Baked CodBaker by Nature
Baked CodCooking And Cooking
Crispy CodRecipes by Jenn
Seelachs-Quiche mit LauchKnorr DE
Cowboy QuicheThe Pioneer Woman
Leek And Smoked Haddock QuicheGood Food Channel
Fast & Crunchy Panko Crusted Baked CodSparkRecipes
Full Cod QuicheHoje para Jantar
Witte Vis Quiche Met Belegen KaasSmulweb
Panko Crusted Sriracha CodFoodie with Family
Christmas QuicheFavorite Family Recipes
Easy Baked CodHellmann's
Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless QuicheBudget Bytes
Spinach and Gruyere Cheese Quiche with a Hash Brown CrustHappily Unprocessed
Lemon Garlic Baked CodFoodySchmoody
GEROOKTE FOREL MET ROZE ZALM QUICHESmulweb
Baked Panko Crusted Cod SticksBoots Up Y'all