- 2 cups Hungry Jack Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- Crisco Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Jif Whips Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 bananas (ripe, sliced)
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 2 cups strawberries (sliced fresh, divided)
- whipped topping
- Hungry Jack Original Syrup
- STIR pancake mix, milk, oil and eggs in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- Coat griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°). Make 7 large pancakes, in batches, by pouring a scant 1/2 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle to form 7-inch circle. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Place 1 pancake on oven-safe serving plate; spread with 1/3 cup peanut butter. Top with another pancake. Completely cover surface with banana slices. Top with third pancake; spread with 1/4 cup strawberry jam. Completely cover surface with 1 cup sliced strawberries, mounding strawberries near outside edge. Repeat all layers. Top with remaining pancake. Cover with foil.
- BAKE 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Insert 6 decorative wooden skewers into stack-up, if desired, to secure each wedge. Cut into wedges. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired. Serve with syrup.
|Calories750Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.