- 8 fruit
- 1 gram raspberry
- 3 tablespoons clear honey
- 1/2 cantaloupe melon
- 125 grams raspberries
- 3 nectarines (cut into wedges)
- ice cubes
- Put the teabags in a large heatproof jug with the honey and add 2 litres boiling water. Leave to infuse for 1 hour.
- Cut the melon into small chunks, discarding the seeds and skin. Thread half the melon onto skewers with some of the raspberries and nectarines. Add the remaining fruit to the tea.
- Add plenty of ice to the jug. Pour into glasses and serve with the fruit skewers.