Fruits and Nuts Coffee CakeMadeleine Cocina
Break away from your routine. Try our Fruits and Nuts Coffee Cake this morning. You will fall in love with this recipe it will become your new routine. Let us know your thoughts about this Fruits and Nuts Coffee Cake by commenting below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do. It is delicious! And full of flavor!
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 3/4 cup regular sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 cup fruit (chopped, you can use any fruit you like, such as peaches or strawberries)
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon white flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 cup nuts (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1Preheat the oven to 190C.
- 2Mix the egg, milk, and vegetable oil in a bowl.
- 3Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a different bowl.
- 4Add the flour mixture and regular sugar to the bowl with the eggs, and beat smoothly until a dough is formed. Do not overbeat.
- 5Grease a cooking tray with cooking spray and pour on the dough.
- 6Spread the fruit evenly over the dough.
- 7Mix the raw sugar, white flour, cinnamon, nuts, and butter on another bowl.
- 8Spread this mixture over the fruit in the cooking tray.
- 9Cook at 190C for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 10Remove it from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- 11Serve along with a cup of coffee or tea.
PER SERVING *
|Calories490Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.