- 1 pork tenderloin (cut into stir-fry strips)
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 red grapefruit (small, peeled and sectioned)
- 1 1/2 cups grapes (seedless, halved)
- In small bowl whisk together grapefruit juice, vinegar, 1 tablespoon oil, poppy seed, honey and mustard until well blended; set aside. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork strips; cook about 3 minutes or until pork is lightly browned.
- On each of four dinner plates place 1 1/2 cups greens, top with pork strips and arrange grapefruit sections, grapes and strawberries around pork. Spoon dressing over salads.
- Serves 4.