- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed according to package directions
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grate lime peel
- 5 cups raspberries
- 40 sprays salad (wish-bone, spritzers raspberry bliss vinaigrette dressing)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Roll pastry on lightly floured surface to form a 10- x 14-inch rectangle. Arrange pastry on cookie sheet; pierce with fork. Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, sugar and lime peel in medium bowl; evenly spread over cooled crust.
- Spritz fruit with Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Raspberry Bliss® Vinaigrette Dressing in large bowl, then toss to coat; evenly spoon over crust. Chill, if desired. To serve, cut into 24 pieces.