Fruit and Oatmeal CookiesMadeleine Cocina
These are not just any cookies, these are Fruit and Oatmeal Cookies. Have you ever tried Fruit and Oatmeal Cookies? Well today is your lucky day. These Fruit and Oatmeal Cookies are not only healthy but packed with flavor. You will love baking these Fruit and Oatmeal Cookies with your family and serving them in a cookie jar on the kitchen table. Let us know your thoughts about our Fruit and Oatmeal Cookies recipe in the comments below or by giving this recipe a star rating.
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup coconut (shredded)
- 1/4 almonds (ground)
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts (such as walnuts, pistachios, or peanuts)
- 1 cup dried fruit (mixed, such as dates, raisins, or blueberries)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ground cloves
- 3 bananas (ripe)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, add the oats, coconut, almonds, mixed nuts, mixed dried fruits, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and a pinch of cloves. Mix well.
- 3Mash the bananas in a separate bowl. Add the oil and vanilla and mix well. Pour this mixture into the other bowl and mix until a "dough" forms.
- 4Make small circle shapes with the “dough” by hand and place them on a baking sheet.
- 5Bake the cookies for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
PER SERVING *
|Calories770Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.