Creating a comforting and flavorful cake can be difficult when there are so many options out there. This recipe for Fruit Trio Cake combines sweet dried fruits and salty nuts for a rich and hearty dessert that is perfect for a party, afternoon snack, or late night treat while you are watching your favorite shows. Any way you slice this cake, you know you will be coming back for seconds. Make sure to pair it with a tall glass of milk.
- 3 eggs
- 245 grams natural yogurt
- 490 grams cane sugar
- 245 grams almond flour
- 490 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 120 grams oil
- 100 grams dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and yogurt.
- Add the sugar, almond flour, a pinch of salt, and whisk quickly.
- Add the flour and baking powder, and continue whisking.
- Gently mix in the oil, then stir.
- Add the dried fruit mix and stir with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and unmold.