Fruit Crumble with Pink CookiesLolibox
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Stuffed Peppers is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 350 grams strawberries
- 170 grams bananas
- 100 grams champagne cookies (pink, crushed)
- 100 grams flour
- 150 grams butter
- 4 tablespoons milk jam
- 1Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- 2Clean the strawberries, remove stems and cut.
- 3Cut the banana into slices.
- 4Place the fruit in the bottom of a baking dish.
- 5Add 4 tablespoons of milk jam.
- 6Cut the butter into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add the flour and crushed pink cookies of Reims.
- 7Mix the butter with the cookie crumbs using your fingertips until you have a crumble.
- 8Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit in the baking dish.
- 9Bake for about 20 minutes.