- pineapple syrup (from can)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 eggs
- 300 grams sugar
- 1 orange (juice and zest)
- 75 grams butter (melted)
- 200 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 slices pineapple (canned)
- 50 grams pinenuts
- 50 grams raisins
- 50 grams walnuts
- 50 grams candied fruit
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Grease a cake pan with butter and dust with flour.
- In a saucepan, add the pineapple syrup and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir continuously while boiling to a jam. Set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks with 300 grams of sugar to a creamy, white mixture.
- Mix in the orange zest and juice.
- Add the melted butter and stir.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together.
- Alternately, with a spoon or a whisk, add 1/2 of the eggs yolks to the egg whites and half of the flour with the baking powder. Repeat, stirring constantly.
- Arrange the pineapple slices in the bottom of the tray. Arrange the pine nuts, raisins, walnuts, and candied fruit in the spaces between the pineapple slices.
- Carefully pour the batter on top and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fully cooked. Do not bake too long, in order to avoid the cake becoming too dry.
- Remove the cake from the pan by turning over on serving platter while still hot, and brush with the pineapple jam.
Quick Fruit Cake (boiled Fruit Cake)Flours and Frostings
Boiled Fruit CakeAllRecipes
Boiled Fruit CakeKellyBaines799245
Boiled Pineapple Fruit CakeBest Recipes Australia
Christmas Fruit CakeCloset Cooking
Wizard's Rock CakesHellmann's
Easy Fruit CakeLavendar and Macarons
Juju's Pumpkin Crunch CakeJust a Pinch
Aunt Tootsie's Mississippi Fruit Cake!Sweet Tea and Cornbread
Dark Fruit CakeEpicurious
Irish Farmhouse Boiled Fruit CakeAll Things Food, Cooking with Mary and Friends
Kerala Christmas Fruit CakeEdible Gardent
Boiled Fruit Caketantalisemytastebuds.com
Christmas Fruit CakeLove Foodies
Scrumptious Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese FrostingHellmann's
Light Fruit CakeMama Lotties
Hellmann's Chipotle Lime Tuna CakesHellmann's
Mango Passion Fruit CakeDessert First
Grandmas Boiled Fruit CakeMummy Made .it
Boiled Fruit CakeHome Is My Haven
Irish Farmhouse Boiled Fruit CakeLa Difference Catering
Christmas / Xmas Fruit Cake/ Kerala Plum CakeMariasMenu
Never Fail Fruit CakeAllRecipes