If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Frozen Yogurt with Nectarine. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 nectarine
- 1 container greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Wash the nectarine and cut it into pieces.
- Put the pieces in a freezer bag with the yogurt.
- Place the bag of fruit and yogurt in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Put the mixture into a blender with the honey.
- Mix well and pour into a container.
- If it is not solid enough, return the mixture to the freezer for about 30 minutes more.