Frozen Yogurt with NectarineLolibox
If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Frozen Yogurt with Nectarine. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 nectarines
- 1 container greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1Wash the nectarine and cut it into pieces.
- 2Put the pieces in a freezer bag with the yogurt.
- 3Place the bag of fruit and yogurt in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- 4Put the mixture into a blender with the honey.
- 5Mix well and pour into a container.
- 6If it is not solid enough, return the mixture to the freezer for about 30 minutes more.