Frozen Yogurt with Almond Tuile CookiesOn dine chez Nanou
Frozen yogurt is a cool, sweet treat that can be served up any time. This recipe for Frozen Yogurt with Almond Tuile Cookies takes 90 minutes to prepare four servings. The hardest part about this recipe is deciding if you want to share it with others, or save it all for yourself. If you want everyone to love you as much as you love these cookies, you might want to share.
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons syrup (orgeat)
- 200 grams slivered almonds
- 180 grams sugar
- 110 grams egg whites
- 40 grams melted butter (lukewarm)
- 30 grams flour
- 1In a medium bowl whisk together cream cheese, whipping cream and the orgeat syrup.
- 2Transfer to an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 3In another bowl,mix the almonds, sugar, and flour.
- 4Add the melted butter and egg whites, mix and let dough stand for 1 hour in the fridge.
- 5Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 6Remove dough from the fridge.
- 7On a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper, arrange small mounds of dough evenly spaced.
- 8With the back of a fork dipped in water, flaten the dough.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes, until golden.
- 10Detach them with a spatula.
- 11To make the tuile shape, place them hot (as soon as they come out of the oven) on a rolling pin or a broomstick.
- 12Allow to cool. Do not bake too many tiles at the same time.
PER SERVING *
|Calories820Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.