- 3 eggs
- 40 grams sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese
- coffee (20 cl. black)
- 24 ladyfingers
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- In a bowl, whisk the yolks with the sugar.
- Add the mascarpone, and whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
- Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the previous mixture.
- Dip the ladyfingers in the coffee.
- Line the bottom of a plastic container with ladyfingers.
- Cover with a layer of cream.
- Add another a layer of ladyfingers.
- Finish with a layer of cream.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Put the lid on the plastic container and put it in the freezer.