- 2 graham crackers (sleeves, finely crushed)
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter (softened, not melted)
- 1 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 15 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- caramel sauce (Hershey's)
- whipped cream
|Calories380Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
maryann williams 16 Nov 2016
It turned out great, my kids loved it, I love the texture of this This is a very delicious recipe!!!
Anita B. 5 Dec 2015
I made this for Thanksgiving, but instead of making one big cheesecake, I divided it into 2 round cake pans. It was a HUGE hit with all of the family, especially my mom and my pumpkin disliking husband. The only slight problem I had was that the crumb crust never solidified, it was very crumbly. No one else thought it was a problem and they just scooped the crumbs on top. I will definitely make this again, probably for Christmas.
Martha B. 24 Nov 2015
I would leave out the salt u don't need it. I use pumpkin spice flavoring u can't go wrong with Libby' or use their recipe like i did extra spice use your taste for flavor cheese cake. Must always taste b/c u bake add less then increase your y taste for flavor All depends what you like for spices for pie, cake cookies etc. hope this helps??Excellent. Try it u can't go wrong. this is a ficv star recipe i have tried it.