- 1 Cup instant dry milk
- 2 teaspoons SugarLeaf
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup milk
- 6 drops Chocolate Sweet Drops
- 3 cups ice
- Stir dry milk, SugarLeaf and unsweetened cocoa in a small bowl until completely mixed. Add ingredients to blender in the following order: milk, Chocolate Sweet Drops, dry mix. Blend for 5 seconds.
- Add ice and blend for 30 seconds until smooth and daiquiri-like in texture. Pour into a short glass.
- Optional: Add light whipped topping and chocolate shavings of your choice.