- 1 plain greek yogurt (cont, 16 oz)
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 vanilla bean (halved lengthwise)
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- mint sprigs (for garnish)
- Combine the yogurt and 4 tbsp sugar in a large bowl. Scrape in the vanilla seeds and mix well. Freeze for 1 ½- 2 hours. Stir the yogurt mixture every 20-30 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix the strawberries and raspberries with the remaining 1 tbsp sugar. Chill for 15-20 mins. Divide the berries among four dessert dishes. Using an ice-cream scoop, top each portion with some frozen yogurt. Garnish with the mint and serve.