Frozen Fruit SaladBest Foods
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 30 ounces fruit cocktail (drained)
- 1/2 cup cocktail cherries (drained and quartered)
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons red food coloring (or cherry juice, optional)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cream cheese and red food coloring in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Stir in marshmallows, fruit cocktail, walnuts and cherries. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2Spoon mixture into 10-cup decorative ring mold or Bundt pan. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm. Unmold onto serving platter.