Frozen Cheesecake For Summer DinnersOn dine chez Nanou
If you want a sweet treat that will please the palate and leave you cool and satisfied on a hot night, then try this recipe for Frozen Cheesecake for Summer Dinners. This decadent and rich treat combines rich ice cream with a sweet and flavorful crust. And don't forget the sweet and delicious caramel and fruits for added flavor. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this cheesecake recipe as much as we do.
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 grams caster sugar
- cream (10 cl. liquid)
- whole milk (50 cl.)
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams cookies (speculoos, or ladyfingers)
- 50 grams melted butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 80 grams salted butter (semi-)
- 1Ice Cream Preparation:
- 2Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar.
- 3In a saucepan, bring the cream and milk to a boil. Let cool, and then gradually add the sugar and egg mixture and combine.
- 4Cook on low heat, do not boil, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until the cream's foam disappears .
- 5Remove the cream from heat and add the cream cheese.
- 6Stir and let cool.
- 7Put it in your ice cream maker and following instructions.
- 8Crust Preparation:
- 9In the food processor bowl, grind the cookies, and then add the melted butter. Set aside.
- 10Caramel Preparation:
- 11In a saucepan on medium heat, add the sugar.
- 12When the sugar melts and turns amber add the cream and stir.
- 13Remove from the heat, add the butter, and stir until smooth.
- 14Fruit Preparation:
- 15In a bowl, soak the dried fruit in hot water for 30 minutes. When the fruit swells up, drain, and cut in half.
- 16To assemble, line a pie pan with the crust mixture, add the fruit then the caramel. Top off with ice cream.