- 12 whole large eggs
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (Or Romano Cheese)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar (Or Monterey Jack Cheese, more To Taste)
- 2 dashes hot sauce (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 whole onion (Medium, Halved And Sliced Thin)
- 1 whole baked potato (Cooled And Diced)
- 2 cups kale leaves (Torn, Or Whole Spinach Leaves)
- 2 whole roasted red peppers (Jarred, Sliced Thin)
- 1/4 cup black olives (Chopped Green Or)
|Calories90Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Greg Ard 16 days ago
Delicious. I don't eat potatoes, so used bob Evans sausage instead. Perfect!
Nichele 1 Jan
It was AWESOME!! So easy to make! I had leftover ham from dinner, so I diced it and added that too. Tasted really good, and will definitely make it again!
Caroline I. 17 Dec 2018
Yum!! I made a smaller version with four eggs, perfect for two
Leah S. 3 Dec 2018
perfect! 👌i added broccoli and corn kernels also and my toddler enjoyed it too! winner
Kelly Boland 25 Nov 2018
We made this with asparagus, opinion, bell pepper, and spinach and it turned out the perfect consistency. Super tasty and easy!
lauren c. 16 Feb 2018
Wish I stirred the ingredients better as most of the stuff was at the bottom, but it was delicious!
Kim A. 17 Jan 2018
Awesome! Followed recipe but added some leftover roasted beets. Also made an avocado mango salsa to go with it. Yum!
Lissette Sepulveda 25 Jun 2017
Good Easy to make, lot of flavor
Mary Jo Snow 19 Sep 2016
This was great. The flavor was actually better the next day. Took it for lunch and popped it into the toaster oven.