If you want a fancy breakfast that looks like you are a five-star chef, then try this Fried Soft-Boiled Eggs with Roquefort Cream and Rugbrod Croutons. This recipe takes 30 minutes to prepare and is a beautiful way to wake up. This recipe combines the decadence of cheese with tart sour cream and hearty eggs for a breakfast anyone would hope for. Surprise a loved one with this recipe and they will jump for joy.
- 4 eggs
- oil (for frying)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 eggs
- 4 tablespoons bread crumbs (fine)
- 60 grams roquefort cheese (Papillon)
- 8 tablespoons crème fraîche (or sour cream)
- 2 slices black bread
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and place them in a bowl with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Remove the shell.
- Preheat a deep fryer or heat oil in a frying pan.
- Place flour, egg (beaten) and breadcrumbs in three separate bowls.
- Dry boiled eggs with a paper towel.
- Set aside.
- Prepare the Roquefort cream by melting the cheese in a pan with the creme fraiche or sour cream. Set aside and keep warm.
- Cut the bread slices into small cubes and fry them quickly in the oil. Place them on a paper towel to drain off the excess oil.
- Fry the eggs for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Place them on a paper towel.
- To serve, place the roquefort cream on each plate, place the egg in the center and the black bread croutons on the edges of the plate.
PER SERVING *
|Calories290Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.