We are obsessed with this Fried Shrimp and Asparagus Salad recipe. Try this recipe out for a BBQ with friends and family. Or this can by a great recipe to cook for the kids lunchboxes. Let us know how you liked our Fried Shrimp and Asparagus Salad recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along. Happy Cooking!
- 2 handfuls arugula (washed)
- 12 peeled prawns (tails of)
- 1 bunch asparagus (green)
- olive oil
- 1 orange
- 3/4 radishes
- seeds (Germinated, or small shoots)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut off asparagus tips (about 1 centimeters), leaving about 7 centimeters of asparagus, wash the asparagus.
- Cut the remaining stalks into thick slices.
- Fry the cut stems in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper, and cook over high heat, stirring often, for 7 to 8 minutes so they stay slightly crunchy.
- Set aside on a plate.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the frying pan, and cook the prawns.
- Add the asparagus slices to the pan.
- Mix gently.
- Place the asparagus spears on a baking sheet.
- Lightly oil the asparagus and bake for 8 to 10 minutes so they become slightly crunchy.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the juice of 1/2 orange with an equal amount of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper. If you want you can add a little vinegar.
- In each plate, place some arugula leaves and pour dressing on it.
- Arrange the asparagus on top and then add the dill, the young shoots. Add some thinly sliced radishes .
- Pepper and drizzle with vinaigrette.
|Calories120Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.