Fried Shrimp and Asparagus SaladOn dine chez Nanou
We are obsessed with this Fried Shrimp and Asparagus Salad recipe. Try this recipe out for a BBQ with friends and family. Or this can by a great recipe to cook for the kids lunchboxes. Let us know how you liked our Fried Shrimp and Asparagus Salad recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along. Happy Cooking!
- 2 handfuls arugula (washed)
- 12 peeled prawns (tails of)
- 1 bunch asparagus (green)
- olive oil
- 1 orange
- 3/4 radishes
- seeds (Germinated, or small shoots)
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Cut off asparagus tips (about 1 centimeters), leaving about 7 centimeters of asparagus, wash the asparagus.
- 3Cut the remaining stalks into thick slices.
- 4Fry the cut stems in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 5Add salt and pepper, and cook over high heat, stirring often, for 7 to 8 minutes so they stay slightly crunchy.
- 6Set aside on a plate.
- 7Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the frying pan, and cook the prawns.
- 8Add the asparagus slices to the pan.
- 9Mix gently.
- 10Place the asparagus spears on a baking sheet.
- 11Lightly oil the asparagus and bake for 8 to 10 minutes so they become slightly crunchy.
- 12Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the juice of 1/2 orange with an equal amount of olive oil.
- 13Season with salt and pepper. If you want you can add a little vinegar.
- 14In each plate, place some arugula leaves and pour dressing on it.
- 15Arrange the asparagus on top and then add the dill, the young shoots. Add some thinly sliced radishes .
- 16Pepper and drizzle with vinaigrette.
PER SERVING *
|Calories120Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.