You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Fried Rice with Chicken and Nameko Mushrooms combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savor…
cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 150 grams long grain rice
- 2 green beans
- 10 asparagus stalks
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 boneless chicken thigh (diced)
- 50 grams mushrooms (Nameko, preserved)
- 2 green onions
- soy sauce
- Cook rice in plenty of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, cover and let stand for five additional minutes.
- Drain rice, cool and set aside.