Fried Rice with Chicken and Nameko MushroomsKooking
You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Fried Rice with Chicken and Nameko Mushrooms combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 150 grams long-grain rice
- 2 green beans
- 10 asparagus spears
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 boneless chicken thighs (diced)
- 50 grams mushrooms (Nameko, preserved)
- 2 green onions
- soy sauce
- 1Cook rice in plenty of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- 2Turn off heat, cover and let stand for five additional minutes.
- 3Drain rice, cool and set aside.
- 4Cut beans and asparagus in slices. Tip: Prepare all ingredients, since wok cooks very quickly.
- 5In the wok, heat a little bit of olive oil and sauté seasoned chicken pieces.
- 6Add beans and continue to sauté, stirring often.
- 7Add asparagus and mushrooms and continue to sauté.
- 8Add rice, stir and mix well, then add mirin and soy sauce.
- 9Mix thinly sliced onion into mixture.
- 10Sauté and stir for a couple minutes and remove from heat. Serve immediately.