You will fall in love with out Fried Rice with Chicken and Beef recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Fried Rice with Chicken and Beef recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to…
read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Fried Rice with Chicken and Beef recipe as much as we do!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1 carrot (medium, peeled and chopped)
- 1 filet (beef)
- 1 chicken breast (half, diced)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 garlic clove (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 cups rice (cooked)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup water
- soy sauce
- ground black pepper
- fresh parsley (minced)
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on low heat. Add the onion and carrot, cook for 4 minutes until soft and golden brown. remove from the heat and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook the beef. Once cooked, chop and set aside with the vegetables.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet and cook the chicken until golden brown on all sides. Once cooked, set aside with the vegetables as well.
- Add the remaining oil to the skillet, add the garlic and ginger and stir quickly for 15 seconds, add the rice. Once the rice is warm, add the peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the egg in the middle of the skillet and cook, stirring and cutting it constantly until almost done, and then mix with the rice.
- Add the vegetables, chicken, and beef. Pour the water in, stir and season with soy sauce. Cook for 3 minutes. Taste, season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
|Calories580Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.