Fried Leeks with Bacon and Parmesan and Onion Confit VinaigretteLolibox
Looking for a healthy and light options for dinner? This Asian flair dish is a crowed pleaser and takes hardly any time to prepare. Crispy earthy leeks and lardons are coated in a sweet and savory onion confit dressing, enhanced with smooth bold hazelnut. Bread is cubed and used to soak up additional moisture and provide additional texture. Grate salty parmesan cheese on top as seasoning and it’s ready to serve.
- 6 leeks (thin)
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 slice white bread
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette
- 1If you do not have thin leeks, slice the normal size leeks lengthwise into thinner pieces.
- 2Cook the leeks in a pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain gently.
- 3Heat a nonstick skillet on high heat and fry the bacon.
- 4Remove the bacon from the skillet and wipe the pan clean.
- 5Cut the slice of bread into small squares and brown them in the skillet. Set aside.
- 6Gently place the pieces of leek in the skillet and cook on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7In a plate, place the leeks, bacon, and toasted bread squares.
- 8Sprinkle with grated parmesan, onion confit vinaigrette, and crushed hazelnuts.