Fried Codfish - Actifry RecipeAs receitas lá de casa
Cod plus potatoes equals a slam dunk winner of a meal, and toss in an Actifry and you can cook them quickly and easily, leaving you time to tend to the rest of the dish, which in this case includes boiling eggs to use as a garnish, along with black olives (or other varieties). Look for packages of cod in the freezer section of your supermarket or at the local fishmonger, preferably the kind that has had the salt removed already.
- 1 onions (small, chopped)
- 5 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 500 grams unsalted cod (frozen)
- potatoes (for 4 people)
- salt (to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- 4 eggs
- black olives (to taste)
- 1Place the chopped onion and garlic cloves In the Actifry.
- 2Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil, set the Actifry for 2 minutes and cook.
- 3Thaw, drain, and cut the codfish into small pieces, and add to the Actifry.
- 4Cook for 8 minutes.
- 5Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- 6When the codfish is ready, remove and set aside.
- 7Put the potatoes in the actifry (without washing the container) season with salt, garlic powder, and paprika.
- 8Sprinkle with olive oil and cook for 20 minutes.
- 9Boil the eggs in a pot with salted water.
- 10Place the codfish container on top of the pot to keep it warm.
- 11When the potatoes are done, add the cod and cook for 2 or 3 more minutes.
- 12Place on a serving plate and garnish with the chopped boiled eggs and olives.