Fried Chicken with Sweet MustardAs receitas lá de casa
This is not your typical Southern-style breaded fried chicken, but a delicious variation on that theme, with a whole chicken cut up into pieces and "fried" along with mushrooms, parsley, white wine, and spices. Put it all together in an Activry and 25 minutes later, voila! dinner is ready. Serve the chicken with a side of spaghetti tossed with olive oil, or soft polenta, cooked rice, or a crusty baguette.
- 1 whole chicken (broken into small pieces)
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 5 mushrooms (freshly sliced)
- 2 parsley sprigs (finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 paprika (cofeespoon)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sweet mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Place the chicken in the Actifry container and cover with all the remaining ingredients. Set for 25 minutes. I served this with spaghetti.