- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 pounds chicken (cut into 8 pieces, rinsed, patted dry)
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0vegetable oil (for frying)
- Place chicken pieces in shallow baking dish. Pour salad dressing over the chicken to cover. Chill covered for at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from the dish. Shake off any excess marinade. Discard any leftover marinade. On a large plate, mix flour, salt and pepper. Roll each piece of chicken in the seasoned flour.
- In a large deep skillet, heat the oil to 375ºF. Fry the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until golden and juices run clear.
Andre T. 17 Sep 2015
I was looking for something quick I could get together after work and came across this recipes. I figured why not. I got home, gathered all the ingredients to prepare the ranch marinade. after an hour I got the pan ready and started frying. Man the smell was heavenly. My fam started to come into the kitchen to see what i was making, that was awesome since they usually stay out when food is being prepared. well after the chicken was done we all set down to enjoy this savory dish. everyone at the table was impressed. This is an awesome recipes. my family enjoyed every bite.