- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 pounds chicken (cut into 8 pieces, rinsed, patted dry)
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0vegetable oil (for frying)
- Place chicken pieces in shallow baking dish. Pour salad dressing over the chicken to cover. Chill covered for at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from the dish. Shake off any excess marinade. Discard any leftover marinade. On a large plate, mix flour, salt and pepper. Roll each piece of chicken in the seasoned flour.
- In a large deep skillet, heat the oil to 375ºF. Fry the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until golden and juices run clear.